About the webinar
TWI, with its expertise in key aspects of materials, materials joining, structural integrity, static and dynamic testing, non-destructive testing and non-destructive evaluation has been on the front foot in leading several geothermal projects (S4CE, GEO-SMART, GEO-PRO, GEO-HEX, GEO-DRILL, GEO-COAT).
The event will gather experts from the geothermal sector presenting on the topics below:
Geo-Energy Operations –
- Geothermal Energy (Present/Future, Covid-19 impact, etc.)
Environmental Risks and Prevention –
- Geothermal Sustainability Assessment Protocol: A Way Forward
- Best Practice Procedures for Sub-Surface Geo-Energy Operations
- Reservoir Stimulation and Induced Seismicity
- Is the Risk of Felt Induced Seismicity within a Hydrothermal Project Really Manageable? Insights and Conclusions from the Project Owner’s Point of View
- Evaluation of the Environmental Footprint of Subsurface Geo-Energy Exploration and Exploitation through LCA and MRA
Solutions and Mitigation for Geothermal Applications –
- Demonstration of the LCA Software against Field Data
- Comparative Assessment of Well Casing Monitoring
- Geothermal Projects at TWI
Who Should Attend?
This event is aimed at people in the geothermal industry, but it could also be of interest to reservoir engineers and those working in Oil and Gas, as you may find the topics of interest.