S4CE is taking the opportunity of the French Geological Society meeting « Reunions des Sciences de la Terre – Earth Sciences Meeting » in Lyon from the 26th to the 30th of October 2020 to organise a 2-day meeting with:
- A stakeholders event: Wednesday 28th October 2020 (afternoon);
- A final consortium meeting: Thursday 29th October 2020 (all day).
The French Geological Society’s events gather industrials, researchers and geosciences professionals to create a space of exchange and network. It is also our last occasion to meet, share our results, and present our latest developments and innovations.
S4CE is conveying a session on “CO2 sequestration, geothermal energy, unconventional energy operations in the subsurface: state of the art” (T5.8) on Wednesday 28th October.
We need you to submit your abstracts to the S4CE session by the 17th July 2020.
To submit, follow the instructions below:
- Create a SciencesConf account – this is necessary to submit an abstract;
- Click here to submit and select T5.8 CO2 sequestration, geothermal energy, unconventional energy operations in the subsurface: state of the art;
- A template (a word document, also attached to this email) is available to submit your abstract – no other template will be accepted;
- Please follow the instructions regarding police, margins, size and text length. Abstracts that are not following the template will be rejected. Only word file or odt (not in PDF) will be accepted.
- When you submit, please use low cases (no upper cases accepted);
- Please follow the layout instructions:
- Authors: Georgia 11 for Name and First name. 3 lines maximum. No uppercases for name and first name. Indicate the lead author with *
- Affiliation : Georgia 9 – Justified – Indicate the laboratory or institute with the country (no postal address)
- Text: Georgia 11 – Justified – 2000 characters maximum
- Key words: Georgia 9
- Your abstract shouldn’t be longer than one page.
The registration fee (360€ TT for standard registration) that will be invoiced in September – if the meeting is confirmed.